- Evaluation of basic and instrumental activities of daily living
- Evaluation of the functionality of the upper limb (arms and hands)
- Setting of targets
- Performing basic activities: feeding, clothing, personal hygiene, toilet assistance, bladder/bowel control, carrying, transfers, recommendations of technical assistance
- ADL training
- Postural treatment for hemiplegic patients and the undertaking of transfers
- Functional upper limb therapy: Manipulative exercises, fine motor skills, NESS H200 and mobilizations
- Carry out prescribed treatments from the Department of Neuropsychology
- Performance of cognitive stimulation through the Neuronup platform Wii rehabilitation, graphomotor exercises on paper, etc.
- Carrying out of instrumental activities: Money management, mobility and transportation, topographical orientation and maps.
- Minimize the cost of technical and human support required by studying the adaptation of the home.
- Implementation of home care protocol
- Promote the motivation and encouragement of the patient and their caregivers.
- Establish guidelines for patient management in the home from all points of view (transfers, hygiene, sexuality, entertainment.).